- Written by Rob Galloway
Cream Cheese Corn
There really isn't much to say about this recipe apart from the fact that the combination of cream cheese , tender corn, salt and pepper makes a delicious accompaniment to family dinners and can easily scale from a dinner for two to a party of 100. I like to add lots of pepper but thats just me.
Yield: 500g or 2-4 serves
- 1 tin ( 420g/14oz ) Corn Kernels.
- 4 oz ( 125g ) of Cream Cheese.
- 1/2 a stick ( 50g) Butter.
- Salt & Pepper.
- Continental Parsley to garnish.
- Drain tinned corn and place in a medium saucepan.
- Add cream cheese and butter to the pan.
- Heat pan over a medium heat , stirring until butter and cheese have melted.
- Serve in a bowl topped with chopped parsley.