Alcoholic cocktails and cold drinks
- Written by Rob Galloway
Moscow Mule Cocktail
This cocktail caught my eye recently because it contains two of my favourite drinks - Vodka & Ginger beer. Top this off with some lime and I don't think you will be dissapointed, I certainly wasn't. The Moscow Mule is often served in a copper mug which I am told enhances the subtle flavours of this cocktail but I didn't have one handy and discovered it tastes just fine out of a tall glass as a result.
Yield: 1 glass
- 2 fl oz ( 60ml ) of Vodka.
- 1 small lime.
- Good quality Ginger beer .
- Cut lime in half and squeeze juice of one half into a glass.
- Pour Vodka into glass.
- Add ice cubes & top up with Ginger beer.
- Garnish with a slice of the remaining lime.